Survey
Survey from Enggirl's site:
As a child, what was your favorite movie? Had to be Neverending Story
Did you have family chores? not when I was small...I was just supposed to focus on playing piano and studying
Did you receive an allowance? How much? None. I started working at 17 and then had to support me and my sister's living expenses...thank god my parents didn't dump the mortgage on me.
What was your favorite subject in school? Why? Physics...but we didn't really do THAT much physics...our teacher shifted the focus to computer programming (I started programming on an old Apple) and introduced us to the BBS...hahaha...i'm such a geek.
Who was your favorite teacher and why? My japanese teacher in college...she knew I was working full time and gave me the opportunity to take her class on the weekends at her house.
What school activities and sports did you participate in? hmmm...various clubs..I don't remember the names of the clubs though. I did softball for like 2 weeks and then dropped out of that because I found out that I didn't like running or catching.
What were the popular fashions when you grew up? totally 80's...bear hair (which I was never a victim of thank goodness), leggings under skirts, the cross colors..haha!
What were your favorite songs and music? Outkast's first album "Southerplayalisticadillacmuzik"...and i STILL love Outkast....and then there's Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre... ^_^
Did you have any pets? Yes, Copper Montgomery.
What was your religion growing up? Christian/Baptist/Methodist...I don't really see the difference between them.
What church, if any, did you attend? Formosan United Methodist Church up until the end of high school
2 comments:
So all you ended up liking about softball was swinging the bat, aye? lol
Clubs...that reminds me, I was part of the Asian Club...because I was Asian. lol...no other reason. I don't even remember having any goals in that club. lol
yep...i like swinging bats..lol...i like to hit things.
yeah i think it was in some sort of "asian" club...there was a better name for it but if totally don't remember...it was a social club...we didn't even do anything...haha...
Post a Comment