Taiwan - Day 1 - The Poop Exhibition
Greetings from Taiwan! It is HELLA hot out here!! ....and super humid...me and dave were sweating up a storm...and I don't know how these girls out here don't sweat anywhere on their face! ....must be some kind of special makeup or something...I don't know...it's wierd...
Anyways...my mom took us to the Taipei Zoo today. They have tons of good exhibits...I'm surprised that the zoo is fairly big...we didn't walk through the whole thing (way too hot) but the most memorable exhibit to me was the poop exhibit right outside the bathrooms...haha!
After we got a bite to eat, bought a couple things at the gift shop and took our print club pictures (LOL!) we took the gondola up the mountain to a place where they had a ton of tea houses where you could sit down and enjoy the view. My mom got us some really nice green tea (even have some leftover leaves that I'm taking home!).
We're back at the hotel a bit early to get some rest ...still trying to get adjusted to the time difference!
4 comments:
Nice pics hon!
hahaha...nice poop exhibit!
man it really does look hot and humid out there! call me crazy, but i love that kind of weather.
rex you are crazy!
the poop exhibit is freakin hilarious!
poop exhibit? so funny. i love the pics on the blog...otherwise i probably would never see them until you got them in a scrapbook ;)
Post a Comment